IMPORTANT: New Policies for our Outdoor Clothing Store...
As reported in the last edition of the Ken Varey Outdoor World blog, our store will reopen on Monday the 15th of June. Obviously, our first priority is making sure that our staff and customers remain safe and so we have introduced a number of new policies regarding shopping at the store.
- As mentioned, our store will be open from Monday the 15th of June
- Until further notice, the store will not be open on Wednesdays
- While we will open at the usual time, we will be closing at 5:00pm: this is to give staff time to fully deep-clean the store in preparation for the following day
- A distance of two metres from other people must be maintained at all times, both inside the store and out. There are space markings outside the store while the floor inside has been clearly marked out into grids
- At any given time, a maximum of four customers are permitted inside the store
- Before entering the store, we ask that customers use the handwashing facilities provided
- We have also provided masks and gloves for customers. Gloves must be worn if you wish to handle any items
- Only two items will be permitted in the changing room at any one time. After each use, the changing room will be disinfected by a member of our staff
- Screens have been installed at till points when you come to pay. Please use the Click-and-Collect server as your primary option where possible
We would like to thank everyone in advance for adhering strictly to these new policies, which are designed to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions or need advice before you visit us, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team. In the meantime, check out our selection of brand new outdoor clothing and be inspired!